"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those four words might not seem like a big deal to some people.
- The word seems to have been used for the first time in 1622.
- These words seemed to have great effect on the man.
- His words seemed to come from a long way off.
- But every word she said seemed to be new to him.
- The words seemed like they had come from another world.
- The words seemed to come from a million miles away.
- His words didn't seem to include the others, only her.
- The words just seemed to be there, in his head.
- The word didn't seem to mean anything to her, either.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.