"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He let his words linger on the wide cherry conference table for a few moments.
- After all was gone, two words lingered like a benediction.
- I heard the word yet linger in the air silently, and my fists tightened.
- The courtroom is perfectly still as his words linger, then slowly settle.
- The words lingered in the empty air where Gram had sat a moment before.
- She left, and the words lingered in the room.
- Fire-the word lingered with a small beat in her mind.
- Her words "It's going to be all right" would linger in my mind for months.
- She let her words linger between them before offering further explanation.
- His words lingered in her memory and made music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.