"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Doesn't remember how the word should look, and gets confused when he tries to write it down.
- Between 6 and 18 words in large type near the top of a Web page look a lot like headlines.
- On the page the word looks short and almost banal.
- He repeated the word to Kelly, who agreed, then looked back at his brother.
- Internet discussion does often makes words look harsh, when you are simply making a firm point.
- If these factors are good, the words can surely look after themselves.
- The words looked so sincere, sitting there on the screen.
- Someone had echoed that word and both men looked around.
- This is an exhibition about how words look, not what they mean.
- In the second, the word looks like open (perhaps for opening).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.