"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Because women's roles have changed, a woman is seen more as a partner" whose word about her husband counts for something, she said.
- Even in prize-mad poetry, however, word of mouth counts more than awards.
- Your word still counts here as mine, it seems, cannot.
- There are more than I know the words to count.
- "I really feel that if I'm considered cautious, maybe my words will count for a little more."
- Though the word of a deserter would likely not count for much.
- If it comes to life and death, though, Sarge's word will count.
- After carefully looking through the book, she simply declared that "the words don't count."
- Go back to the infirmary now and be seen by those whose word will count if they are required to testify.
- Korean uses special counting words to count objects and events.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.