"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Raistlin simply murmured soft words, then withdrew his hand.
- She murmured soothing words, but wasn't at all sure her friend could hear her.
- Gray and faded, they stood or sat in small groups, murmuring words I couldn't hear.
- He paused for a breath, and they murmured polite words of greeting.
- Every now and then, he would hear Doris crying as his mother murmured words of support.
- And he went off into the night, murmuring strange words without consonants.
- She licked his body with her moist tongue and murmured words he did not understand.
- They murmured words of loss and sorrow, which sound the same in any language.
- The child murmured words in her sleep, words she couldn't know, ancient phrases of great power.
- Thus they stayed a while, murmuring words of love and greeting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.