"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The word directly before the seven "1" marks consists of four different signs: .
- Vietnamese words may consist of one or more syllables.
- The word consists of two characters: ko, which means drum, and do, from the word for child.
- Within the same context, the longest Turkish word consists of 44 characters:
- The word must consist of at least two letters, extending horizontally or vertically.
- In binary computer language, each 'word' consisting of eight bits, 0 or 1.
- A Shuswap word consists of a stem, to which can be added various affixes.
- A closed transition usually uses the words "consisting of".
- A word consists of a root and a grammatical ending.
- A word may consist of a single morpheme (for example: oh!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.