"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With whom did I feel most open and confident about expressing myself in words?
- You must just imagine my relief, doctor, because I can't express it in words.
- It could also reflect the fact that even when they are off line, Japanese people do not express everything clearly in words.
- However, they may be unable to express it in words.
- She expressed her love in words and continued with his work.
- They may not know how to express their grief in words.
- The child simply may not have the verbal skills to express strong feelings in words.
- There existed between them something that cannot be expressed in words, nor would they have thought of trying to.
- It brought a joy not to be expressed in words.
- The questions she wanted to ask were so difficult to express in words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.