"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one honked or shouted rude words out of the window.
- He wanted to cry aloud, shouting words of encouragement to her.
- The coachman understood first and joined my voice with his, shouting words I'd never heard before.
- Strangers, he said, were shouting words of encouragement to him on the street.
- Tanis heard the old man shout several words and extend his hand.
- Now fire sprang from the triangle; she began shouting words he could not understand.
- Someone was shouting words that Blade could not quite catch.
- It is not to shout words down a microphone and for that to be called singing.
- Everyone was pushing, pulling at her, shouting words she couldn't understand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.