"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon, he was close enough to understand the words being spoken.
- The King seemed not to have heard a single word spoken.
- Those were the last words spoken by either of them for a while.
- He seemed to know what had happened without a word being spoken.
- Those were fine words, spoken by a man with less right to say them than any president in our nation's history.
- Finally, with no more words being spoken, I heard the door open and close again.
- For the next half hour not a word was spoken between them.
- And the moment the words were spoken he knew the answer.
- And for the first 20 minutes of the 73-minute film, not a word is spoken.
- Not a word will be spoken about you by any here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.