"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You can't even bear the mention of the word sex,"' his daughter once told him.
- He never uses the word sex, yet he delivers a profound understanding of the experience.
- She fought to put the word sex in the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Miss Pierce flushed a little at the word sex and adroitly changed the subject.
- They speak in Korean much of the time, but audiences will notice that the word "sex" comes up quite often.
- The answer may be as simple as the word "sex."
- Initially, the word "sex" was objected by the board and asked to be removed.
- To check the filtering, I searched for the word "sex."
- I don't think I ever heard my mother use the word sex.
- The minute you mention the word 'sex' she falls asleep.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.