"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It must have been a big relief to come up with three short acceptable words.
- If they talk about the young killer at all, the socially acceptable word seems to be "troubled."
- He wanted her away, but could not put the demand into acceptable words.
- Here at least the output is guaranteed to be an acceptable word, although more than one may result.
- The contestant player earned $20 for each acceptable word until the chain was broken.
- Correctly un-jumbles an acceptable word in each of the opponents' trays.
- Each acceptable word recorded earns the player a chip, assuming no words have been challenged.
- But it entered our language in the late 18th century as a perfectly acceptable word to describe a person taking part in a foot race.
- "I was going to say 'presence,' but that's certainly another acceptable word," said Shelby.
- The team scored a point each time the team gave an acceptable word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.