"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the figures suggest, many use trains or cars and the subway.
- In 1890, a line using electric trains was opened.
- One is aimed at larger children using electric trains and remote control.
- We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
- You can however use normal trains instead serving the same route.
- To the press he said that the increased efficiency in the organization was related to a small administration, and being able to use uniform trains.
- About 40,000 people use trains across the bridge each rush hour, he said.
- Companies were invited to use trains, buses, or a combination of the two.
- I had never met anybody who used trains to give himself a false sense of activity.
- Line 4 has used four-car trains of class 3400 since 2007.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.