"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This practice uses sharp objects or anything that is pointed.
- "The reality is, people use objects and throw them out," he said.
- But in order to change how they feel, you need to use objects.
- On the other hand, when using objects, we can point at them, move, touch or handle these.
- They also use various objects which have been made for the event, and these are placed on the heads of the participants.
- The art of Foley, using objects to create sound effects.
- They can also use various objects as weapons and pilot machines.
- In addition, the player will be able to use objects and weapons when fighting.
- In these, the player needs to seek solutions using objects or information he has discovered on the island.
- Players can also plant money farms in order to raise the funds needed to use certain objects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.