"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We do have a good reason for not using the image.
- "The law takes a hard line against using images of dead people."
- Even politicians try to use the positive image of an open fire.
- You can use her image and say a lot, instantly.
- So we began to force ourselves to use images instead of words.
- "It would be a good front to use her image for their aim to take over power in the country."
- You see, I had to use words and images with which she was familiar through the sense of touch.
- The result, she said, is people using more provocative language and images to be heard.
- He told her to make eye contact and to use concrete images.
- In library education, however, there are few areas where it is necessary to use moving images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.