"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even so, she used other instruments in two of the seven works on the program.
- Music can be made with only your voice but most of the time people use instruments.
- As to the tools, I believe we will be using all possible and available instruments.
- A student group using Murphy's instruments had its first performance the same year.
- I wanted to get back to using real instruments, doing it in a little 16-track studio.
- She is known as one of the first people to use electric instruments to make music.
- I'm a sound artist but do not use musical instruments.
- Two of the men wanted to continue on, using instruments to finish their mission.
- The recipe of our political group is therefore to use all available international instruments rather than to create new ones.
- States which wish to use such instruments must be supported in this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.