"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They're going to use business, music, or whatever they can to change people.
- The idea is to use music and sound as a background.
- That got me interested in using music to learn more about the natural world.
- The project was meant to get young people off the streets by using music.
- They were also one of the first companies to use licensed music in their games.
- From the start they used music as a powerful form of protest.
- "We use music as a way of connecting with students."
- The School is full of opportunities to use and enjoy music.
- Good choice - thanks for using my music on your trailer!
- Even within a performance museums use music and dance in different ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.