"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The band used only digital samples of nature for the music.
- For example, it may be impossible to use a random sample.
- Most tests use a sample of body fluid from the affected area.
- You want to create a new song that uses samples of other songs.
- In addition they used a small sample of home visits and telephone interviews.
- The most common test uses a sample of the drainage from your nose.
- Polls in themselves contain uncertainty because they are only using a sample of the population.
- Tracks can be instrumental, or use a short repeated sample at certain points.
- The change does not affect data for traditional public and private schools, which have always been surveyed using a random sample.
- The reason was the short production progress which lead to him not having enough time to obtain consent for using samples.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.