"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The government has also handed out £5.5 million to companies using robots in new applications.
- The project used small robots to tell the "personal story about a sick person and their partner."
- "And you think my people will 'ave to start using robots as well, whether we want to or not?"
- But it may not be enough to use robots that simply change shape.
- The whole idea of Spacer society was to use robots in order to give people enough time to think.
- It wouldn't have happened if she'd used robots like everyone else-but she had to be different.
- Even more recently, surveyors have started to use satellite technology and robots.
- He has the habit of using giant robots during battles.
- There was always somebody who figured he could use robots for his own purposes.
- We could use robots which just keep on applying whatever was said once at some time in the past.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.