"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He used only native plants growing within five miles of the site.
- "You mean, by using green plants to give off oxygen?"
- If you used real plants, switch the lights on too.
- Not only did he use native plants, but also materials too.
- Using plants from our list below should ensure a successful first experience in the garden.
- And you should use plants in groups of three or more, for best effect.
- They used plants to heal the body and to free the mind.
- A more unusual idea is using plants and their natural sensors.
- Some measurements were made using older plants over a short time period, just three hours.
- The major idea is to use plants and flowers that are native to our own area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.