"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All these things were to be paid for using the same funds.
- "I don't know any other school district that has used local funds for such a thing."
- It is wrong to use public funds in this way.
- Thus, an interest percentage for the cost of using the funds.
- Instead, the stock should be given to the child, who can sell it and then use his or her own funds to pay the bill.
- We should control in general terms whether the country is using the funds correctly.
- We used Iraqi funds and got the equipment in eight days.
- If a city wants to use their own funds to wire up the area then I have not a single issue with that.
- Lewis used his own funds to cover the $950,000 budget.
- Instead, the politicians are using the funds for their own special interests.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.