"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They still use horses on the wilder parts of their spread.
- Using other horses as a means of comparison is no more helpful.
- Using stolen Spanish horses, her people learned to ride into battle.
- "We use horses for many things, Commander," he said then.
- Not only did humans use horses for transportation, they used them to power farm equipment as well.
- But you're right, most people aren't used to using horses for traveling.
- "He explained to me how, for some jobs, it was better to use multiple horses," she said.
- And to get them back up, they had to use horses.
- Machinery to use horses for power cost $300 or less.
- There are also experimental programs using horses in prison settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.