"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is accomplished by using mostly different actors and production facilities.
- But I cannot use actors because they don't know their bodies well enough.
- In many of his feature films he does not use professional actors.
- But then they end up having to use actors because everybody's bored by straight documentary.
- Wanted not only has a story and characters, but even uses live actors instead of animated ones.
- He said that, in another effort to keep costs down, the movies would use relatively unknown actors.
- "We have a multiracial company and will be using actors of color throughout the year."
- I walked away thinking, well, maybe it's time to try something where I'm not using actors at all.
- When possible, he avoided using professional actors, or at least those whose stage work had made them, in his view, too theatrical.
- This was the last temple designed to use live actors instead of a film to present the endowment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.