"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even the very best British tabby had a difficult time competing with such dramatic animals.
- He announced before the Olympics began that it would be his last time competing.
- The year 1977 saw him also for the first time competing in every race of the European championship.
- He's a great player, and we always have a good time competing on the golf course.
- He admitted, however, that blacks may have had a harder time competing against them.
- For one thing, at around $500 for the classic model, it still has a hard time competing on price.
- Conversations with Iowa voters over the past week suggest the general might have had a hard time competing there.
- He continued wearing masks for several weeks, each time competing under a different identity.
- They may have a hard time competing without joining the service.
- He had a difficult time competing for attention at his adjacent booth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.