"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An alternative, however, is that compound eyes evolved multiple times among the arthropods.
- The unit evolved several times until 1921, after which the name was lost during one of many reorganisations.
- He believed that the United States government had to evolve several times in order to change.
- They have evolved several different times and affect a variety of insects.
- Iced Earth's music has evolved and shifted several times during the band's history.
- Scales are quite common and have evolved multiple times with varying structure and function.
- One question that scientists try to answer through these studies is whether sleep evolved only once or multiple times.
- Whether one considers the eye to have evolved once or multiple times depends somewhat on the definition of an eye.
- These families are only distantly related, suggesting that this features has evolved several times independently.
- Today it is thought that the reduction of the third claw evolved several times independently.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.