"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On February 27 he broke the 1500 m world record with a time of 3:53.4.
- She broke the Italian record at 400 meters with a time of 50.83 seconds.
- He broke the world record in the 200m in 2007 with a time of 25.17sec.
- At the final, broke the South American record with a time of 4m07s21.
- He was able to break the national record once again in the 100 m freestyle with a time of 51.11.
- In the first race, he broke his own Asian record with a time of 1:45.94.
- Two years ago, Reynolds broke a 20-year-old world record in the 400 with a time of 43.29 seconds.
- She did, however, break the national 800m record with a time of 2:18.53.
- He predicted that the course record was likely to be broken with a time inside one hour and 50 minutes.
- She broke the world record with a time of 2:01.1 minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.