"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name of the town originates from the time of the Saxon settlers in the 5th Century, when the area was largely marshland.
- Uhudler originates from the time of the large phylloxera infestations around 1860.
- Much of the housing in southwest Amsterdam originates from the time of the 1928 games.
- The practice probably originated from the time of the Plague, when people clutched the herbs over their noses and mouths in a desperate effort to survive.
- For many Hungarians, the expression "sub rosa" originates from the time of Wesselényi conspiracy in 1670.
- Tussenvoegsels originate from the time that Dutch last names officially came into use.
- Many originate from the time when vineyards lined the entire valley.
- This dance originates from the time of the Pyu kingdoms (5th-10th century).
- Historic units and formations originating from the time of the Ottoman wars:
- Its name originates from the time when "bend" was understood to mean "tie to", and not restricted to knots that join rope ends.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.