"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was only 25 at the time of her appointment.
- At the time of her appointment, she had been working in the city's public schools for nearly 30 years.
- At the time of his appointment, he was 35 years old.
- Your appointment time will be between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm.
- At the time of her appointment, she was the only female on the board.
- He had been taken to the fourth floor at exactly the time of his appointment.
- Why is it that doctors cannot keep their appointment times.
- Each judge had strong ties to the party in power at the time of their appointment.
- At the time of his judicial appointment, Green was over 71 years old.
- Women now get set appointment times and see the same doctor or nurse each time they visit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.