"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some time during the night she came and sat on the bed, but didn't touch him.
- She hadn't touched him when he was here the last time.
- He spent that time touching the neighborhood through the web.
- He looked considerably older, too, as if time had touched him in a way that a few months' absence could not explain.
- His brain hadn't touched the ground the whole time.
- She couldn't remember another time when they'd been together for five minutes and he hadn't touched her in some way.
- However, another attack made about the same time touched him more deeply.
- Each time a new, warm cloth touched his hands, the pain grew worse.
- Next week this time you'll be a murderer, no better than that man Wharton, so don't touch me!
- This time, though, all she did was reach over and touch my hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.