"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Emigration from Iran also developed, reportedly for the first time in the country's history.
- On September 7, convection developed over and to the west of the center for the first time in its duration.
- From a historic view, the standard was developed for the first time in the early 90s, this package has to be reconstructed.
- It has been developed for the first time in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Last year, for instance, the city developed a new land use plan for the first time since 1947.
- These examples are those situations where states developed for the first time in that social environment.
- For some diseases, effective treatment might be developed for the first time.
- The late 19th century marks the beginning of a Faroese art tradition slowly developing for the first time.
- The therapy is particularly likely to be successful if it begins early in life or soon after the allergy develops for the first time.
- We must develop perspectives now for the time following the transitional period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.