"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The weeks between now and the next board meeting in September could be a crucial time for the system.
- "He came in and gave us some really big minutes at a crucial time."
- Hadn't that been so of another crucial time in history?
- Because I failed to keep watch at the crucial time.
- The transition comes at a crucial time for the industry.
- But it was a crucial time in my studies and I had to drop out at the last moment.
- The project comes at a crucial time for both institutions.
- But the current fight comes at an especially crucial time.
- At such a crucial time in the Union's development we could not have found a better candidate.
- These were crucial times in the development of the company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.