"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are around 1,000 full time students and 5,000 who study on a part-time basis.
- At one point of time students from 32 villages used to come here for their schooling.
- I know many full time students that do not have 12 hours of lectures.
- The summer writing program is four years old, but this was the first time students studied and wrote about the inner city.
- The number of full time students was about 650 in 2007.
- There are just over 200 full time students studying at this college.
- During term time students have the opportunity to visit a number of companies.
- She became a full time student at the age of 26.
- Today, the School's student body exceeds 4,000 full time students.
- Any first time student can afford to go to university.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.