"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Pension changes always have small effects at the beginning and grow over time," he said.
- The number of health professionals you see will probably continue to grow over time.
- This figure will grow over time, along with population and income in the region.
- He added that the team could be "some small number; maybe it will grow over time."
- This is necessary because characters hair does grow over time.
- "The sense is that he will grow even more over time."
- The role and importance of the office has grown over time.
- The space available for the Museum has grown over time.
- In which case, the reason is that you want the kids to see the crystal grow over time.
- "It now appears the number of patients will be growing considerably over time."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.