"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Critical reaction to the new album was positive, with encouraging suggestions of a band on the verge of breaking into the big time.
- Cousins' trial has become a farm club for shrinks who want to break into the big time of courtroom testimony.
- Take That haven't had an easy time of it breaking into the big time.
- It was where bookers from every agency came to look at acts trying to break into the big time.
- Their new single, Family, includes all these elements and could be the one that breaks them into the big time.
- She broke into the big time after working with U2 guitarist The Edge.
- Some copywriter trying to break into the big time, I forget.
- The cars in the parking lot are broken into all the time.
- Albania's lush countryside is an unlikely venue for a band to break into the big time.
- They attempt to break into the big time by kidnapping a computer genius and holding him for a $4 million ransom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.