"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And she never wanted to return to full time teaching.
- He continued to spend some time teaching, especially in Mexico.
- High school teachers spend even less time teaching, because they get an extra period for what the contract calls "professional activities."
- After a time teaching, he held an appointment there from 1857.
- Some of us have spent more time teaching and mentoring than writing new computer languages.
- He has also spent a considerable amount of time teaching.
- During this time teaching became the number one major, as it is today.
- After a short time teaching he became an independent scholar, living very quietly.
- In addition to my various academic credentials, I spent some time teaching.
- For the next ten years, he maintained a small and irregular private medical practice, but spent much of his time teaching.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.