"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now he is doing serious time: 10 years for shooting that policeman.
- We meet at a serious time for our economy - and for business.
- Only someone who hasn't spent serious time in a medical waiting room lately could disagree.
- I expect you to plan on spending some serious time with me here tomorrow morning, however.
- He had seen them that serious only one other time.
- I just think we need to take our jobs more seriously, because this is a serious time right now.
- You better be ready to sit down and spend some serious time on research.
- The damage caused in those sectors is many times more serious.
- Those were serious times for our neighborhood, and he took them seriously.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.