"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1980, she had been running as high as second before her engine died for a time.
- But Harry must die for a second time to be truly saved.
- And after she died, for a time, she was right.
- Dominic had been in the process of dying for a long time.
- "I didn't believe that he died for a long time," she said.
- Yes, he was a good father, just that he did not die for a long time.
- But I have no intention of dying for a long time.
- I'm not going to die for a long, long time.
- "You're not going to die for a long time yet!"
- It was clear that he wanted to die for a long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.