"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You must reverse time and take the whole world with you.
- He is reversing time in positive ways, such as granting one woman youth and bringing back a dead man.
- He reversed time for the immediate region and willed the sand to flow up.
- Whitaker has discovered how to reverse time, so that only the chosen elite will ever have existed.
- I know that nothing is going to reverse time.
- Skip's presence added to the sense, pervasive throughout the week, that we had somehow managed to reverse time.
- Unless you can reverse time and give me back what I have lost, then we have nothing to discuss.
- I found myself thinking: Suppose it can reverse time?
- The killers that found Mercer in his sixteenth year, when they told him he couldn't reverse time and bring things back to life again.
- Nor, if he'd had the chance to reverse time and go back to that moment of threat, would he have unsaid a single word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.