"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Impulses were one of many stacked-tube electronic markers developed around the same time by opposing companies.
- Children's books developed around the same time.
- Modern Greek art began to be developed around the time of Romanticism.
- Similar instruments were developed by other companies around the same time.
- Rudimentary naval fire control systems were first developed around the time of World War I.
- The market likely developed around the same time as the commercial development of Brussels.
- Ream was developed at around the same time as Elm, and is similar in its broad interface approach.
- Their dispute developed about a year ago, around the time the son married his wife, Angela, against the father's wishes.
- In addition, many women first develop RA symptoms at around the time they hit menopause.
- The other Nob Hill subdivisions were developed around the same time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.