"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Trying to do it in desperate times under fire won't lead to something that can hold.
- It is in desperate times that we need most to be "sure of them."
- The first few months in England were a desperate time for me.
- But these are desperate times and they call for the odd risk.
- Look, the Redskins came in here desperate last time and beat us.
- Medicare is already in desperate times and may not last another nine years.
- In such desperate times, the scene suggests, anybody will do anything for money.
- In desperate times, habit helps give form to our lives.
- These are desperate times for this administration when it comes to the budget.
- The so called underclass are going to face some real desperate times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.