"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At 28, he is in his prime and on the verge of becoming a free agent for the first time.
- By 1973 the system showed a crossover and the environmental became, for the first time, a more important preoccupation than civil rights.
- This is one of my favorite songs about young love and becoming parents for the first time.
- This was because they became popular there for the first time.
- Moving to Moscow in 1927, he became, for the first time, a professional writer.
- She became for the time entirely one of the company, walking about, addressing each person present, and taking delight in the children.
- Last week, the mosque became, not for the first time, a symbol of terror.
- He turned toward Ilna as if becoming aware of her for the first time.
- After these events, Poland became, for the first time, a real country.
- After the season, he became a free agent himself for the first time in his career.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.