"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And our population is growing for the first time in decades.
- Last year, the economy is believed to have grown slightly, for the first time in a decade.
- Bacon wants to grow rice on the land by 2014 for the first time since 1931.
- The ranks of county employees also would grow for the first time in eight years ago, from 4,560 to 4,655 workers.
- The first human in history to grow old for the second time.
- Its population after 1982 saw big decreases until 2010 when it grew by less than 100 for the first time since 1950.
- When green things grew for the first time in our land, the Girls tried to take it.
- Sales also grew for the first time since 2000, rising 7 percent in fiscal year 2004.
- With the economy growing for the first time since spring 1990, inflation is at a 33-year low of 1.6%.
- Exports began growing in April for the first time in a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.