"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is a very special and important time in any child's life.
- It was also an important time for the two of us because we had recently become parents.
- The early 1800s were an important time for the company.
- It could not have happened at a more important time.
- "This is a particularly important time to be able to do something good for our city."
- I thank the Congress for its leadership at such an important time.
- "I thought you were telling us how important time was."
- We are living in a very important time for Europe.
- The 20th century was a very important time in history.
- In social terms, and economic ones, it is perhaps the most important time of year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.