"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was a pivotal time for the company and the industry.
- Your visit comes at a pivotal time for Egypt and the region.
- And they can become particularly unsettled if the stock sales come at a pivotal time.
- Ewing's election comes at a very pivotal time for the players association.
- So how is Washington responding during this pivotal time?
- "I think this will be a pivotal time," he said.
- It comes at a pivotal time in the battle.
- He is uniquely qualified to lead the House at this pivotal time in our history.
- This call for support comes at a pivotal time.
- It would take place on the planet Reach, during a pivotal time in the war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.