"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once it used to be just child psychology but we now know that we develop all the time from womb to tomb.
- His music helps the drama to be told because it develops all the time, like the music in a symphony.
- Instead, the music is developing all the time, the arias run straight into the following music.
- Robert, I find, is developing all the time.
- The ability to quickly refine his ideas developed "the first time I said something stupid."
- These kind of relationships develop all the time in business, surely you know that?
- Because IT technology is developing all the time, we have reached the point where all five phases are proceeding simultaneously.
- The purpose of a horizontal directive would be to freeze a number of areas which, as we know by experience, develop the whole time.
- It is developing all the time.
- Trouble develops the next time you paint.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.