"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- BenH - 4 days ago Do you sportswriters ever get tired of this endless cycle of overhyping the Big East in the preseason, then spending all season writing about their complete failure?
- Rarely do golf scribes start off the season writing about the guys in the television booth, but for the first time in a while, the most talked-about pairing wasn't on the course.
- He continued to receive more responsibility and became a supervising producer for the fifth season writing two more episodes.
- The first season writing staff were nominated for the Writers Guild of America (WGA) Award for best new series at the February 2009 ceremony.
- Griffin spent the season writing a manuscript about the summer spent excavating the Parker Heights Mound a few years earlier.
- The second season writing staff were nominated for the WGA award for best drama series at the February 2010 ceremony for their work on the second season.
- New writer's assistant Erin Levy, executive story editor Cathryn Humphris, script co-ordinator Brett Johnson and freelance writer Andrew Colville complete the third season writing staff.
- The episode was written by Family Guy executive producer Chris Sheridan, who joined the show in its first season, writing the second episode of the series "I Never Met the Dead Man".
- The second season writing staff were nominated for the WGA award for Best Drama Series at the February 2010 ceremony for their work on the second season.
- Zelman and the first season writing staff were nominated for the Writers Guild of America Award for best new series.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.