"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 2006 season was plagued by weather from the very beginning.
- Her four-year-old season was plagued with injury and she did not run in a race until late October 2012.
- An extraordinary season on the pitch is being plagued by noxious noises off.
- Due to lack of power his season was plagued with mechanical failures.
- The 2007-2008 season was plagued by injury and he retired at the end of that season.
- The following season was plagued of injuries for Laperrière.
- The 1981 season was plagued with injuries as the Falcons lost 3 key starters for the season.
- Youmans' 1987 season was plagued with injuries, as he visited the disabled list three times.
- His season has been plagued by his battle with depression.
- However his first season was plagued by injury.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.