"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 2000 tornado season as a whole was slightly below normal to near average.
- Not unlike 1992, the 1993 tornado season as unusually late.
- The 1896 tornado season has the distinction of being the deadliest in United States history.
- The 1997 tornado season was largely defined by two tornado events.
- The 1986 tornado season saw a record low for fatalities with just 15.
- The 2003 tornado season had been relatively slow up until May 1.
- What they didn't know at the time, of course, is that the perfect three weeks in spring are followed by tornado season.
- It's getting to the point where people feel they can't see any television program in its entirety during tornado season.
- "This time of year, the biggest news would probably be that tornado season is coming and, oh God, did the civil defense sirens get updated?"
- The 1996 tornado season saw fairly average numbers across the board, though fatalities were lower than average at just 25.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.