"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He led Rangers to a sixth place finish and the team has made a strong start to the 2013 season.
- Might as well make a good start to the season.
- Keith's team made a good start to the 2012-13 season.
- He made a successful start to the 2008-09 season - scoring four goals in his first 11 starts.
- He also made a strong start to the 2006 season before struggling later in the year.
- He made an impressive start to the season, winning his class in the first two races.
- Town made a fairly good start to the season, with only one loss in their first 9 games.
- Changes have been made to the second season of the show.
- Under Eriksson they made a positive start to the season.
- They made a strong start to the 2012-13 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.