"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yesterday there was no definite word as to whether the Goodman would be able to produce the show during the 2002-3 season.
- With the help of mechanized farming, farmers produced record crops during the 1931 season.
- An adult female has several broods each year and may produce 180,000 eggs during the reproductive season.
- A small amount of strawberries are also produced in greenhouses during the off season.
- Capriati produced her best results of the year during the European clay-court season.
- Flowering stems are not produced during the first season.
- Season 1 is officially composed of 23 episodes, although 24 were produced during the season.
- Originally, the episode was not planned to be produced during the seventh season.
- By one count, 252 German theaters produced one or more of his works during the 1993-94 season alone.
- Salt is produced during the dry season, and it can take up to three months of intense work to produce anything substantial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.