"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gamble said the sixth season of the show would focus on the brothers' relationship.
- More than one season of the popular television program "24" has focused on stolen nuclear material.
- The remaining two seasons will focus on training at the 2010 venues and competing in international events.
- Last year's first season focused largely on the brothers and sisters coming to terms in different ways with their grief.
- A second season, taped from late 2004 to early 2005, focused on her career after the album's release.
- The first four seasons focus on Clark and his friends' high school years.
- Each season would focus on the protagonist (not necessarily Anna) and their "love".
- The show's initial seasons focused primarily on the West family.
- This season especially will focus attention on career totals.
- The American season 2 will focus on the rest of the story.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.